Version 1.3.6 (December 2020)
- Added a setting to show the short break as full screen.
- Now seconds are always showed in the long break screen.
- Fixed issue when postponing long breaks prevented short breaks from appearing.
- Added a setting to disable Windows notifications (in case you consider them annoying).
- Reduced possible size of the log.txt file.
- Dropped support for Windows XP.
Version 1.3.5 (April 2019)
- Fixed issue when connecting to a machine with installed EyeLeo via RDP.
- Disabled context menu when in "long break" state with a strict mode on.
- Added a new exercise.
Thanks to community for the fixes:
- Github/CommenterOfComments: Fixed some typos in the English language file.
- Github/HenryDukart: A few English text corrections.
- Github/dmikheev: Inactivity tracking is now disabled in suspended state.
Version 1.34 (Dec 6, 2018)
- Fixed several bugs.
- Made EyeLeo open-source.
Version 1.3 (Dec 27, 2015)
- Fixed many bugs, improved stability.
- Now when you unlock Windows OS session EyeLeo doesn't go into long break right after that.
- Added countdown popup, it appears before long breaks.
- Now you may close notification windows by right mouse button.
- Added option "Take long break now" to the popup menu.
- Added option "Disable breaks 1 (or 3) hour" to the popup menu.
- Added lot more options in the settings window.
- Added support page.
Version 1.1 (March 9, 2011)
- Fixed major bug when application freezes at some time.
- Fixed major bug and now it does launch on Windows XP SP1-3.
- Fixed major bug when closing application during short or long break.
- Fixed slow fade in/out effect when running a very CPU intensive application.
- Fixed incorrect icons in large fonts mode in Windows.
- Short Break popup no longer takes focus from other windows (crucial when you're drawing for example).
- Now Short Bause popup never shows two identical exercises in a row.
- Exercise "Look at the window" now takes a bit more time.
- Changed "Give me 1 minute" to "Give me 3 minutes" in the window notifying a long break coming.
- Added new setting "I have a window nearby".
- Now left mouse button click on taskbar icon opens popup menu too.
- Now if you click "Skip" in Big Pause Screen in 3 first seconds, the screen will fade out immediately.
Version 1.025 (Jan 3, 2011)
- Fixed crash when shutting down computer in Windows Vista, 7.
- Fixed incorrect EyeLeo windows layout after changing display resolution.
- Added text to readme.txt file.
- Added license.txt.
Version 1.021 (Dec 28, 2010)
- Updated old text in the Settings window, Information tab.
- Removed "Donate" button, since EyeLeo is Freeware now (was planned as Donateware before).
- Fixed URL which is opened when you click "Go to Forum".
- Replaced outdated "EyeCoach" image with new "EyeLeo".